When your property floods, there are actions that must be taken immediately to avoid major damage related expenses, and to ensure your insurance company properly handles your claim.
The water removal process and repair must begin immediately after your property has experienced a flood, regardless of the source (pipe bursts, rainfall, or ground water). The longer it takes to remove the water and restore the house, the more likely your house will suffer severe and expensive structural damage. Alpharetta Water Damage Restoration is ready 24 hours a day to assist and help you.
The Information and Steps to Overcome a Flood:
- Responding to the flood or water damage
- Documenting and inspecting the damages
- Dealing with flood damage insurance
- Hiring flood cleanup and water restoration
- The water restoration steps
- Follow-up third party testing